Since 1999, the Minghui Group has coordinated a vast networking of individuals who have developed secure methods for delivering first-hand accounts of human rights abuses happening on the ground inside China.
These are personal accounts and analysis from those on the ground inside China — stories the CCP works hard to keep out of the headlines.
They are delivered to you at great risk to the people who have recorded and sent them outside China.
- Persecution of Falun Gong Claims 27 More Victims Between January and March 2021
- Jailed for Five Years, Engineer Again Faces Trial for Faith
- Under Guise of Pandemic Safety, Persecution of Falun Gong Escalated in Brutality
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Rewards Agencies and Individuals for Persecuting Falun Gong
- Lawyer and His Wife Targeted for Their Faith—Elderly Parents and Grandparent in Distress
- Younger Son Persecuted to Death for Faith, Elderly Father Calls for Older Son’s Release
- Knees Permanently Injured During Torture for Refusing to Give up Faith
- 1400 Falun Gong Practitioners Arrested, Harassed, or Sentenced Heading into 2021
- Qiqihar Woman Remains Peacefully Defiant After Enduring Torture for Her Faith
- Shandong Man Sentenced to 3.5 Years for Distributing Informational Materials about His Faith
- Prisoner-of-Conscience Taken Back to Custody After Hospital Escape, Those Who Sheltered Him Arrested
- Jiangsu Teacher Continues to be Incarcerated Despite End of Wrongful Prison Term
- Heilongjiang Teacher Dies Two Months After Prison Release
- Prosecutor Uses Fabricated Evidence Against Falun Gong Practitioner in Court
- 13-year-old Boy Orphaned by the Persecution of Falun Gong