Since 1999, the Minghui Group has coordinated a vast networking of individuals who have developed secure methods for delivering first-hand accounts of human rights abuses happening on the ground inside China.
These are personal accounts and analysis from those on the ground inside China — stories the CCP works hard to keep out of the headlines.
They are delivered to you at great risk to the people who have recorded and sent them outside China.
- First Half of 2021: 667 Falun Gong Practitioners Reported Sentenced for Their Faith
- Despite Severe Heart Condition, Retired Sailor Detained and Facing Trial for Faith
- Memoirs from a Beijing Women’s Prison: “I wish I was imprisoned in Auschwitz”
- Reported Sentencings of 96 Falun Gong Practitioners in May 2021
- Deaths of 13 Falun Gong Practitioners Reported in April 2021
- Prominent Prisoner of Conscience Arrested for Exposing Pandemic Severity
- 1400 Falun Gong Practitioners Arrested, Harassed, or Sentenced Heading into 2021
- Qiqihar Woman Remains Peacefully Defiant After Enduring Torture for Her Faith
- 13-year-old Boy Orphaned by the Persecution of Falun Gong
- 71 Falun Gong Practitioners Harassed or Persecuted in November 2020
- A Jilin Family Suffers Long Years of Persecution, Torture, and Separation
- 78-year-old Woman Dies after Repeated Harassment, Arrest and Detention for Her Faith
- Kunming Woman Continues to be Harassed after Illegal Incarceration
- Shandong Woman Convicted for Her Faith, Family Members Also Targeted
- Elementary School Teacher Arrested for Her Faith Instead of Thief Who Stole From Her