IRF Summit: Falun Dafa Information Center Panel
Washington DC | June 30, 2022
The Falun Dafa Information Center hosted a panel entitled “Pandemic, Persecution, and Pushback—Trends and Analysis from the Suppression of Falun Gong” at the IRF Summit held in Washington DC on June 30, 2022.
The Falun Dafa Information Center introduced its new special report, covering the CCP’s past two years of oppression in China and around the world. Featuring notable experts and eyewitnesses, the panel will give updates on the CCP’s persecution of Falun Gong through the pandemic, highlight forced organ harvesting evidence, discuss transnational repression of Falun Gong, and provide policy recommendations to end the atrocities and secure a more free and just China.
- Levi Browde, executive director of Falun Dafa Information Center
- Larry Liu Ph.D., deputy director of government and advocacy, FDI
- Nicholas Haley, researcher at Falun Dafa Information Center
- Yu Han, victim of father’s forced organ harvesting
- Simon Zhang, son of woman tortured to death in China