The team that makes this resource possible
Headquartered in New York City, the Falun Dafa Information Center’s operations are carried out by a principal team of dedicated and informed volunteers. A range of professional backgrounds and expertise make the organization’s work possible. The Center brings together persons whose backgrounds vary from human rights research to government advocacy, from media management to interpreting, intellectual history, and information technology.
The Center’s staff is as follows:
- Levi Browde, Executive Director
- Erping Zhang, Spokesperson/Director of Government and Advocacy
- Larry Liu Ph.D, Deputy Director of Government and Advocacy
- Gail Rachlin, Spokesperson/Director of Media and Communications
- Joel Chipkar, Deputy Director of Media and Communications
- Scott Chinn, Director of Community Affairs
- Matt Kutolowski, Senior Editor
- Emily Myers, Editor
- Noah Parker, Information Technology
At the core of the Center’s operations is an extensive network of ethnic Chinese who research, compile, analyze and verify first-hand accounts and other evidence from inside China concerning human rights abuses there. These individuals, whose identities are not made public out of safety concerns for them and their families, are based in North America, Europe, Australia and throughout Eastern Asia.