The Falun Dafa Information Center is both the official press office for Falun Gong as well as a primary resource for information about the human rights abuses Falun Gong practitioners face at the hands of the Chinese Communist regime.
The aim of our work and the impact we strive for is as follows:
- To document human rights abuses specific to Falun Gong in China, as well as coercive tactics and intimidation by the PRC state directed at Falun Gong elsewhere around the world.
- To disseminate such information to all relevant entities, including media, government, NGOs, research institutes, and educational institutions.
- To serve as a resource to journalists, investigators, scholars, and educators who seek to learn more about Falun Gong and its plight in China.
- To monitor and analyze news coverage and representations of Falun Gong in the press, as well as catalogue and organize key reporting.
- To ensure the voice of Falun Gong practitioners is represented in an official and clear capacity to journalists and media organizations.
- To advocate for the rights of Falun Gong adherents inside China, particularly under the continued circumstance in which they are denied legal representation or fair trials.
- To support grassroots advocacy work related to Falun Gong, such as by producing informational leaflets and video documentaries.
The Falun Dafa Information Center does not seek to promote the teachings or practice of Falun Gong. Any representations of them on this site are for informational purposes, and largely to correct misconceptions created by the false propaganda circulated by China’s communist authorities.